Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chatham House Hits Scarborough, ME, August 2012

As I (finally) pour through the photographs that I took of this fun-packed weekend, I realize that my photo-documentation skills were a bit lacking. Especially, when you consider that the weekend began with the McNamaras spending their first night in a tent at a State of Main Camp Ground, enduring a near tropical storm! Nevertheless, I can assure you it was a superb weekend from start to finish despite the fact that we sorely missed the Flowers and Reeds being with us. Their spirit, however, was palpable. Here's to Scarborough 2013! Reunion at the Marsh...
Valentina's inaugural Scarborough weekend...
The (not so) little boys...
Dave and Dave missing the other Dave...
The motley crew...
Becky getting her fix...
The Band...pre-jam...

No comments: