Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Maeve and Uncle Scott 4-Eva

This past Sunday, Maeve and Uncle Scott logged some serious time together while we snacked and watched the Pats beat up on the Jets. Maeve and Uncle Scott even created their own football fun, calling a fumble during the game using a very playful voice that you'd just have to hear in person.

Fast forward to this morning, 9/17/08. Maeve and I were reminiscing about the time she shared with Uncle Scott on Sunday and she even gave me the "fumble voice" a few times which made both of us giggle. Then she paused and looked at me and said, "Mom, I love Uncle Scott." My heart melted a bit and I told her how nice it was of her to feel that way and that Uncle Scott loves her too. Then she said, "he's a big, big, big, big boy." Not sure what inspired that last sentiment but the bottom line is, Eileen has some serious competition between now and January. The following photo, although not from last Sunday, somewhat embodies the goofy girl that surfaces whenever Uncle Scott is around...

No comments: